Thursday 26 February 2009

Editing Day 2

What ive Done Today
Today ive added sound effects and cut down more of my footage. unfortunatly as ive tried to cut shot were my actress is looked at the camera ive lots the the flow of the film and now it looks really badly edited.

i started on my demon face and relized a demon face was not going ot work with my footage so i took a page out of the short art student film 'Destroy' were its flashs images in 2 farames you don't see alot of it but your mind takes it all in. so ive taken frezzeframes of the original footage and edited it in photoshop. ive also taken some more images and put them in between each shot so make it flow smother but still jitter and jumpy.

ive now uploaded the rough cut onto youtube.



there is still work needing to be done but some off the shot i like.

We also showed the vedio to the class and they gave me feed back

the majority like but say i should make it flow better my actress keeps lookng at the camera. As we had no sound in the playing of the film they all said they would have to be sound to make it effective and give more of the mood. But they all liked my Demon face.

Still to do
i have to sort out the editing
add credits
add more sound
and put the film through a filter to make it look more like a dream world.

No comments: